Monday, August 6, 2012

Doan Wants to Stay in Phoenix, But Should We Believe Him?

Brace Hemmelgarn/US Presswire

Shane Doan, the hottest commodity on the NHL free agent market right now, has told TSN that he wants to stay in Phoenix.  

"Right now I'm doing everything I can to stay there and that's kind of my goal," Doan said in an interview with TSN, via NHL.com. "At the same time, I'm having to do some due diligence, now in the fact that the longer it takes the more likely and the harder it seems to be to get a deal done in Phoenix." (h/t CSN)

But should we believe him? Is he just saying this so that when he signs elsewhere, he can say that he tried his hardest to stay in Phoenix? 

Only time will tell, but if I was a betting man, Shane Doan will not be in a Coyotes' uniform next season. Here's to hoping that it's a Sharks uniform instead. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by dani.ananda61 | sport-icon.blogspot.com | ,