Thursday, September 6, 2012

Warriors: An Open Letter to Mark Jackson




Dear Marc Jackson,
        
Ever since your autograph signing, I knew that the Warriors were in good hands. While I do understand that it is very tough to be a rookie coach, and still do well, I want the Warriors to make the playoffs. As do 100,000 other angry fans. I believe that I am speaking for everyone when I say that the time has finally come. It's now or never. If your Warriors aren't successful this season, the fan base will begin to deteriorate, and eventually become like the Bobcats. Nobody wants that.

I'm glad that you are able to coach defense, but that's not the important thing. As long as you believe that your coaching styles are effective to the skill levels of all the star shooters on your team, then the Warriors will not have a problem winning. They just need to get it done on the defensive end. Most sharpshooters, however, play defense quite well. Hopefully this season will be the best in a while. Aiming for the 7th or 8th seed is a reasonable goal.

"Mama, there goes that man," Hopefully, that's about a Warrior this year. 

Best of Luck,
Tej Kamaraju 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by dani.ananda61 | sport-icon.blogspot.com | ,