Tuesday, September 4, 2012

An Open Letter to Bob Myers



Dear Bob Myers,

         Thank you for trying to make the Warriors into a winning team. From your first day as a GM, I knew that you may actually try to get the Warriors on track, unlike Larry Riley. It seemed as if Larry Riley wanted the Warriors to lose their games instead of become title contenders. I know it's a little early when I say that. I feel that you will become one of the greatest Warrior GMs in the past decade, at least.

         From signing Carl Landry, drafting Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, and Festus Ezeli, you've managed to bring depth and size to the Warriors roster, which was desperately needed. In addition to them, re-signing Brandon Rush was also a difficult task, as he was originally torn between the Warriors in the Lakers. Literally nothing was lost this off-season, only gained. For all these additions to the Warriors' roster, and your constant need to improve, I thank you. I hope I speak for all the Warrior fans in writing this letter.

                        Thanks, Tej Kamaraju

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by dani.ananda61 | sport-icon.blogspot.com | ,