Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Curry: "If I Were the Warriors, I'd Sign Me Up Right Now"


Stephen Curry has some salary advice for the Golden State Warriors, who are pondering whether or not to sign him to a long-term deal, given the state of his nagging ankle injuries.

But Curry definitely had a strong opinion when asked how his injury history would affect a contract offer:

"You're playing chess with it," Curry told Scott Howard Cooper of NBA.com. "If they were to take that approach to wait and I've had a great season, hopefully it would spark some interest across the league for the future and the price would drive up. If I were the Warriors, I'd offer a reasonable amount and sign me up now."

Pretty strong words, but I doubt that a deal will be done anytime soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by dani.ananda61 | sport-icon.blogspot.com | ,